MDSD - B01 - Dynamic Pistol
8 Hours (9am - 5pm) w/ half-hour lunch
Our Dynamic Pistol Course is roughly 60% Movement and 40% Static Shooting. The Dynamic Pistol Course is designed to take shooters out of their comfort zone, learn, and employ the necessary fundamentals to shoot while moving, and how to apply shooting while moving to self-defense situations and scenarios.
- Fundamentals Pistol Marksmanship
- Pistol Reloads
- Pistol Malfunctions
- Draw Stroke
- Moving with a Loaded Firearm
- Shooting while Moving
- Moving then Shooting
- Use of Cover & Concealment
- Moving from Cover to Cover
- Dynamic Movement for Self-Defense Scenarios
- Reliable Pistol w/ 3 - 5 Magazines
- Gun Belt w/ Mag Carriers & OWB (Outside the Waistbelt) Holster
- 500 rounds of ammo
- Eye Pro
- Ear Pro
- Gloves & Weather and Range Appropriate Clothing
- Weapons Maintenance & Cleaning Equipment
- Food & Water
* This course requires shooters to be confident and competent in their shooting and physical abilities. It is highly recommended that you complete our Foundations Pistol Course or Equivalent level of training from a reputable instructor before attending the Dynamic Pistol Course.
** Following your purchase of this course, you will receive an email from Legion Preparedness with any updates and additional guidance for the course you have purchased. All Courses and Dates are subject to change due to severe weather or to full-time commitments to the U.S. Military.
*** (Recommended Pistols: CZ, Glock, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Canik, 1911, 2011)